Call us on
(0843) 289 1670
Scottish sellers must obtain a Home Report Survey before marketing their home. The Home Report must be carried out by a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
What is a Home Report?
The Home Report is a standard report regarding the internal and external condition of a property, the property valuation, energy efficiency and other essential details. It contains 3 key documents:-
· Detailed information about condition plus value of the property
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
· Rates the energy efficiency and environmental impact of a home in terms of carbon emissions
· Recommends ways to improve the energy efficiency of a home
· Completed by the property seller
· Includes information e.g. Council tax banding, factoring arrangements, alterations etc etc
Can Scot House Move.com arrange the Home Report for me?
Yes. We have arrangements with two of Scotland's largest Surveyors that cover the whole of Scotland. Both provide a full home report and mortgage valuation that is accepted by all major UK lenders.
There is even an option to make no upfront payment and pay the report over 3 months.
Can I sell my house with you If I have my own Home Report ?
Absolutely. To sell with us simply provide us with a copy of your Home Report. For further details about Home reports contact us.